Beevaplace ALF - Royal Palm Beach, FL

Beevaplace

I drove by Beevaplace while looking at care options for my mother. I did not like this facility. I thought that it looked too much like someone’s personal home, and I really did not want that for my mother. I ultimately chose to look elsewhere for our needs.

Verify friendly, accommodating to a variety of needs.

If in need of adult day care, assisted living, dementia care, or group homes in Royal Palm Beach, FL, Beevaplace ALF is the answer. Our minimum age requirement is 65. We take pride in assisting all our residents and meeting their needs. We even provide 3 daily meals which can also be kosher meals or vegetarian meals. We allow outdoor smoking only. Our staff at Beevaplace ALF are available to the residents at any time, day or night. A doctor is always on call in case they are needed. We also have visiting nurses and podiatrists for everyone. We highly encourage all of our residents to participate in activities onsite as well as offsite. This is great for the elderly physically and socially. There are devotional services available as well as indoor and outdoor commons area at our facility. If needed we also have wheelchair accessible showers for the senior citizens. We try our best to help our residents feel like they are at home here at Beevaplace ALF.