A Compassionate Care Assisted Living Residence, LLC - Wellington, FL

A Great place for Mom and Dad

I have been affiliated with this Facility for the past seven years ,it's clean, the food is Manage by a licensed dietician which makes it healthy and delicious,all the rooms are equipped with LED flat screen television, laundry and housekeeping services, pharmacy and delivery services, Doctor visit on site, private and semi-private rooms,24 hour supervision,and much more but more so the one and one care which all the residents passionately received from the professional team is impressive. I would certainly recommend and have no concerns over leave any of my love ones in the care of this Facility.

Don't believe what Valrie tells you

Valrie, the owner and director, did not follow through on what she said she would do for my mom. There was an increase in price immediately to provide the private room and extra care my mother needed which I agreed to. Then the "extra care" person asked me privately for even more money in order to stay which I refused. She was gone in less than a month but I still paid the increase.

As soon as my mother was placed there she was put in diapers and was never taken to the bathroom to use the toilet or take a shower. She was bathed in bed and her hair was continually greasy and dirty.

We were able to put together a 90th birthday party for my mom and used the kitchen and dining room. That was the highlight of my mother's stay there. After that she declined. My mother was never taken outside. She was either in bed or in the recliner in front of the TV with a soap opera or other programs that were not interesting to my mother. When I asked to change the station I was not allowed to. There were no social or interactive activities at all.

The place was nicely furnished and clean. They patiently fed my mother, but the food was not very appealing. They graciously allowed us to stay around the clock in the last week of her life, taking turns in her room or sleeping on the couch in the living room.

Valrie took 3 1/2 months to return the deposit to me and was very rude when I asked for a late fee, the same amount she charges her residents when they are late one week with their monthly payment.