Worth taking a look at!

This community was clean and the people I met during my tour were nice. This community was bright inside and they allow pets.

The Arbors at Waldron Place

This review concerns The Arbors, a memory care assisted living. My aunt has no short term memory. I looked and looked and then contacted A Place for Mom. My advisor, Jeanie Montford, spent a lot of time helping me find just the right place for my aunt. I did not realize Waldron Place had added the Arbors Memory Care Assisted Living. I have visited many retirement communities with several care levels. I felt completely comfortable in The Arbors from the minute I entered. It is very light and cheery. The personnel are very pleasant and easy to talk to. The facility is very, very clean. They have a spa room with a walkin tub for those guests who do not shower. There is a beauty shop and quiet room. They provide manicures and pedicures to all guests. It is kind of like an all inclusive cruise. My aunt has only been there a few days and "has no complaints about her surroundings" so far. Everyone has a positive attitude. I have been there at different times of the day. It is a wonderful place for people who need extra help because they have lost their memory as well as needing some extra help with their physical problems. They get an A+ from me!

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here at Waldron Place.

Waldron Place Assisted Living by Americare is a small, laid back, quiet home located in the Northern section of town. The hospital is directly across the street as is the Hutchinson Clinic. We are also close to other medical facilities such as providers for Dental, Optometry, Chiropractic and Mental Health care. Shopping at the mall, Wal-Mart and grocery store is close by as well.

Waldron Place Assisted Living is a place where we work in the homes of our neighbors. They do not live where we work. In our neighbors’ homes, we seek to provide Person-Centered Care. We meet the needs of each person and get to know folks in an intimate way that allows us to seek out what is most important to each of our neighbors. This often allows us to care for many different needs and provide a wide range of levels of care to promote aging in place. No wish, desire or need is too great or small! We fully encourage and support our neighbors’ independence, freedom and individuality. We are like a quilt that symbolizes many different pieces: neighbors, families, friends and staff and represents love, care, warmth, comfort and compassion that wraps around us all.

We are committed to offer the “assistance” needed and promote that our neighbors have an opportunity to age well by making a conscious effort to live well; embracing an attitude of moving forward, letting your past help mold you, but not hold you captive. Aging well at Waldron Place demonstrates acceptance, tolerance, kindness and love that is given and felt. Neighbors are encouraged to know each other and reach out in friendship and support in a comfortable, relaxing environment. A feeling of well-being can be a promising outcome when: neighbors are challenged with mental and physical stimulation, offered chances to contribute to society and their own community, set a