We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Met owner, very caring. 2 CG, everyo...
Met owner, very caring. 2 CG, everyone happy. BIG DOG. Kind of run down, but lots of love. Beaut. garden. Warm.
The home is located in a friendly residential neighborhood. It is a country style home situated at the top of a hill on an acre and a half lot. The front lot, which is separated from the home by a stone stair way, is a grassy hill full of 15-18 orange and lemon trees . The stair way of about 8 steps leads to the front patio which is maintained by grass, a cement walkway, rose bushes, and palm trees. The front patio overlooks a great view of Vista- a swinging bench and patio chairs allow residents to enjoy the sight. The cement walkway continues onto both sides of the home where residents can enjoy a walk to either a courtyard on the side of the house or the back court yard which also is maintained by grassy areas, rose bushes, and palm trees. There are benches and patio chairs along the walkway where residents can stop to rest and enjoy the private outdoors.