Our Family Care Home - Vista, CA

The Best care you could ever hope for.

This is the best thing that's happened to our family!! My Mother is being so well taken care of and is happy and alert. Such a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders with the great and loving care she is getting all the time. Our Family Care Home is the absolute answer to all of our prayers. Love, Love, Love the home and[Removed]!!!

Excellenent Care

This is a wonderful choice for great care for my mom. The staff is excellent in everything that they do for her. This community is clean inside and out. The food is excellent and a great choice of meals are offered. She stays active with the many activities that are offered for her. I would recommend this for anyone looking for great value for excellent care.

Wonderful

We highly recommend Our Family Care Home. My Mother has lived there since April, she really enjoys living there. We could not have asked for a better place for her to be. Norlyn and Brian are very caring people and treat all the residence as if they were their own family.

BEST Care Home

The BEST decision that I made for my precious mother was for her to be cared for by Brian and Norlyn while mom was on Hospice care. They both showed such deep care and compassion for mom and treated her as if she was their own mother. Norlyn slept in a bed next to mom the night God called her home to Heaven. Words can not express my gratitude for all that you did for my mother!!!!
Our Family Care Home is by far the most EXCELLENT Care Home for your loved one. I can highly recommend Brian & Norlyn they not only have become my dear friends but I now consider them part of my family! May God richly bless you both for all that you do in caring for our loved ones.
I love you both!

The owners of Our Family Home Care has been a great experience so far. I highly recommend them. Very friendly, helpful and compassionate. Couldn't ask for a better place for my Mother in Law to live.

Our Family Home: An Amazing, Loving Place to Live

As a hospice chaplain for the past ten years, I have visited hundreds of Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly in San Diego County. The care provided in them has varied greatly. But the loving and expert care which I have witnessed over the past three years at Our Family Home is consistently and absolutely the best I have ever seen. The residents are treated as beloved members of the owners', Brian and Norlyn [removed], family. The greatest testimony I can give is that when I am in need of a place because I can no longer care for myself, I pray that Our Family Home will have an opening for me.

Recommended

Clean! Family owned, compassionate and the level of care is beyond outstanding! I would send my parents there!

Greatful

My 93 year old grandmother has been a resident of this facility since June 2015. I am very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility, the home cooked meals and friendliness of the staff. My grandmother is always taken care of in every way. When I visit her she is thankful for the place my family and I have found for her to live in. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Feels Like Home

This was the perfect place, an answer to our prayers, for my Grandfather and Great Uncle. The two brothers shared a room. They were somewhat mobile when they arrived, but progressed into full time bed care. The family environment with pets, a garden and home cooked meals was what they needed. We had looked at several larger assisted living places, but none made us feel at home. We visited many times over the two years and each time, the house was clean and tidy and smelled of yummy food. They both eventually passed peacefully there and I'll forever be grateful for the respectful and loving care they received.

Great care

Excellent place. I am very lucky we found this place. You could not ask for better care. They would get more than 5 stars if I could give them.

It is fantastic!

It is fantastic! It’s the best place I’ve ever seen or been in. My mom has been there about a month. I wish I could have found this place sooner. They are such a loving couple. She is so good with my mom! I couldn’t be happy. I am happy to recommend this community to anyone that needs services..

Idyllic Home

My father who is 94 has been at this wonderful home for nearly two years and suffers from dementia due a series of mini-strokes. I could not ask for a more idyllic place for him to spend his last days on earth. The loving family that manages the home of only four beds is attentive and intuitive regarding the needs and desires of my father. Any family should consider lucky to have such a place for their loved one to live.

This is the place for your parents, loved ones!

As a home health nurse I go to many board and cares and observe how well the residents are care for." Our FamilyCare Home" is just as the name implies They treat their residents like family.
it is run by a husband and wife team, who care for their residents themselves instead of having hired help. So they know how their residents are doing. They give perrsonalized attention to the residents , with particular care to their health, likes, dislikes, medications, well being and, activites, making safety and health their priority. They even take Bllod pressures for those that take blood pressure medication.
Our family Care Home make all their meals from scratch instead of using canned or prepared foods,, so you know your loved one will eat nutritionaly well.
If you want the best care possible, this is the place to be!

A loving, caring home

My father and uncle have resided here for about 2 years. One suffers from Lewy Body Dementia and the other has major digestive and medicine requirements. They both are treated so lovingly even though they have very different personalities. I could not ask for better caregivers. It is a cheerful, very clean home and I visit any time I can. They are open and communicative, anxious to solve problems and make life better for their patients.

One Bathroom

This house had room for three residents but the other two residents that were there were males and there was only one bathroom. I knew my mother would not be comfortable with that.

I'm So Happy to have My Mother Here

They have by far the best value of anyone that I have come into contact with or investigated. We're paying for a single, private room and my mother is completely incontinent. The care is excellent. It's a small private home with 3 beds. So it's more like family type activities. They play board games. The daughter plays piano so my mom gets to listen to live piano playing and requests her own tunes. They watch old time movies together and pop popcorn. It a family environment. They're very easy to work with. They're very respectful of my wishes for my mother. The primary caregiver is on top of things. She notices just the slightest little change in a person's coloring or breathing. I can't say enough good things about her.