Kings Care Assisted Living, LLC - Vista, CA

I would recommend this home to anyone. We loved this place and I would even put my Husband here. While my Sister-In-Law was here, all of the staff members were so caring and understanding. They really try to work with you to get everything right. She really liked it when they cleaned her teeth and gave her showers. The staff members could not have helped us anymore. It’s a very clean facility and it looked like something out of a magazine. This facility is all you could ask for and more.

My Father is happy here but not much walking space

I really like that this is a smaller facility and my Father is happier here. He also really likes that the staff lets him be alone except for at meals. My dad doesn’t really like to be involved with activities so the staff tends to let him be. The only thing I do not like is the facility isn’t very walking friendly. The building itself is perched at the top of a cul-de-sac and there are no places for him to be able to walk. Unfortunately, because of that my dad’s physical health is declining. I would definitely recommend this community to other families.

Our tour with [Removed] was very informative. The home is spacious & immaculate. Each bedroom is nicely furnished with its own bathroom. We spoke with residents needing various levels of care & all seemed very content. Unfortunately, Kings is priced a bit higher than our family can afford. If it weren't for that, my folks would definitely move in!

More like a nursing home than assisted living. No scheduled activities, little parking. Very clean and smelled nice. A "one bedroom" is exactly that--a bedroom with a bathroom. No living room. Not for anyone wanting activities and interactions.

Seems like a Great Place / Pray all works out well for mom

Hello my name is [Removed] and I would like to give a great shout out to a place I toured yesterday.( Kings Care Assisted Living in Vista) .This place is Gorgeous with very big rooms with on-sweet bathrooms, very clean, gorgeous views and it has a a door on the room to the patio for my mom to enjoy the outside . Has a great manager [Removed] and some of the nicest staff I have found.(And I have seen and talked to a lot of places throughout the North county San Diego area) If you are looking for a place for a family member this should be on your list to check out . My mom is only 69 but has a Disabling Disease called Lymphedema and is not able to care for herself or live on her own at this point anymore. It is truly one of the hardiest things a son has to deal with in life next to death .But when it becomes that time for your parent. Look no further and take a tour here . [Removed] and the whole staff seem to be very caring and loving. Mom will be assessed today and I pray she is accepted. I pray this will be a smooth, loving, caring experience for us all but mainly for mom . I can not lie This is truly a hard transition for both the family and the person moving into assisted living . I am not one to ever really do reviews but I felt the need to do this one for sure as [Removed] is going above and beyond to help my mom to try to get her in here. One of the best parts of King's Care other than just the great care and attention I feel my mom will receive here is the clean open environment I feel my mom will love . Thank you [Removed] and ALL the staff I meet yesterday . I look forward if my mom is accepted to seeing the fantastic care and love you will offer for my beautiful mom to live a Happy, Healthy, Active , Safe Senior Life with you at King's Care assisted Living ...

Nice people!

My tour of the Kings Care Assisted Living went well. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. The place was nice, but it was just a smaller place than we wanted. Other than that, the place was nice but just not what we were looking for.

I feel this care home is not run well!!!!

I would not recommend this care home. The staff treated us bad. We were considering moving in as the community is nice, however they felt we were taking to long to decide and they sold the room out from under us.

Feels like they take care of the whole family

Great facility, very home like and personal yet does not feel like a home converted to a bored and care, The management are fabulous and work very well with their patient's and the family also. They deserve a ++++++ in this area. The staff are terrific also. This family has been very happy with Mom's new place and Mom is adjusting better then we had hoped.

It's be good

Of course this isn't the easiest thing to do and my husband is still trying to adjust. He's been there for a couple of months now and with time it's getting easier. he really enjoys the food and the staff take care of the residents very well. Unfortunately there are only about 8 residents. None of which are high functioning so they don't do activities.

We are delighted with Kings Care.

We are delighted with Kings Care. Their cleanliness, their attention, everything they do for him is wonderful. I was astounded at the base rate when I compared them with everywhere else. The quality of the place was far different than the range of fee. The kitchen always smells good, and they are good with following special dietary needs. They are a Five + in my book.

Very caring and friendly staff.

Very caring and friendly staff.

I will visit here on 4/10. ...

I will visit here on 4/10. Cost is $3600. Has own bathroom and patio.

Took a tour on Monday, 9/5. Definite...

Took a tour on Monday, 9/5. Definitely some potential for this home.

Small private room with private bath ...

Small private room with private bath available, however really tiny closet and room too small. Facility was bright, airy, and clean. The staff was friendly. 2 caregivers/10 people (1 on at night). One caregiver working on a lovely dinner. Meal times are very early. 7:00AM breakfast, 11:00AM lunch and 4:00PM dinner (not as advertised, but majority rules). The rooms available were not a good fit for mom.

King's Care Assisted Living is a licensed 10 bed facility located on a sunny hilltop that allows us to enjoy ocean breeze's and wonderful views.

We have 8 private bedrooms with 8 private bathrooms. Each bathroom has an ADA approved roll-in shower for resident comfort and safety.

We aso have a shared room that accommodates 2 residents. That spacious room has a fireplace and a cathedral ceiling.

For the convenience of our residents and their families we have arranged for physicians, nurses, a podiatrist, and a beautician for haircare to come to our home.

Please visit our web site at www.kings-care.com to see how we help seniors. Viewing our testimonial page will show you how much our families love how King's Care respectfully cares for their loved ones.

Please call to schedule a tour today.