Great respite stay!

My loved one had a great respite stay at Angel's Touch! The staff was wonderful! They were sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests, and they helped her to socialize and interact more with other residents. I am also very happy because we still have the chance to bring my loved one back if she requires another respite stay, as the option was left open for us. I would highly recommend this facility!

Nice home care and liked that this wa...

Nice home care and liked that this was a Christian board & care facility.

We are located in a very nice and quiet neighborhood with the ambiance of nature. Our Residential-Christian home environment is tastefully decorated to make our residents peaceful, comfortable and at home.

The family owner is dedicated to serve and work to this ministry. Our passion is to serve their residents with dignity, love and compassion. Residents are treated as part of family.

We are close to parks, a senior center, the library, grocery stores and restaurants.