Visiting Caregivers - Honolulu, HI has yet not published prices.

They were great!

They were great! They were reliable and friendly, and the girl that came out went above and beyond. She was very patient and tolerant. She was always busy and asking what else can I do. They were great.

Everything Going Well

I don't know if anyone is perfect, but they are certainly close. They are a little expensive but that is what I would expect. They do my mother's exercises with her. Everything is going well.

The Visiting Caregivers for my Mom's home care

I found Robert and Virginia, owners and operators of Visiting Caregivers through " A Place for Mom" organization in late August 2013. Robert and Virginia both came to my mom's home for her health screening and discussion of options for available care, as it turns out my mom is able to stay in her home with one of their home care staff members allowing my mom to stay in her home until the time she will need to move to the care home. This have been a great option for my mom and she is very happy and responding well to her care giver Sara's attention and care. I see how relaxed my mom is and know this is the right thing for her at this time. I will mention my mom just turned 87 years old. They have a wonderful system of logging the daily activities and monitoring of her health as well as just nice and super concerned people . I realize this is a business, but they are great and have a special place in their hearts for our elderly, I feel glad that I was directed to Robert and Virginia, as they continue to care for my mom.