Kokua Care Homewatch CareGivers - Honolulu, HI

Kokua Care Homewatch CareGivers - Honolulu, HI has yet not published prices.

Abandonment of an elderly

Kokua Care office personal and home health aide should be reprimanded for abandoning our loved one because they couldn't find a staff to cover one of their employees who did not show up for work. I would not recommend this company to anyone. BBB should check their creditials.

Regrets

Kokua Care HR manager and office staff are rude and unprofessional when I spoke with them about care for our loved ones. They have caregivers that has to be asked to do light housekeeping while patient is resting. I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone in need of elderly care.

Worst care agency ever

Terrible service with the office staff and caregivers. The caregivers does not clean while my grandma is sleeping. They sit there on the chair next her bed and stay on their phones or ipad. I need to ask them to at least dust, sweep n mop or wash her laundry. They are supposed to assist her in using the toilet, but they stand by the door and watch her struggle to wipe herself. The HR is rude and they have trouble getting staff to fill in me when needed. Especially on the weekends. The office don't return calls promptly. Terrible service overall

A bit expensive but it worked for the time being

Working with Kokua Care was an okay experience. I utilized services for my wife for the time I have to work and it worked out for a while. They were great about finding someone to start right away which I really appreciated although the caregiver was not the best match for our situation. My wife suffers from alzheimers and needs to be prompted with showering which the caregiver did not seem to be comfortable with. After four days she quit and it was hard for them to find a replacement because of where I live. The agency ended up referring me to Kilohana Senior Enrichment Center which has truly been a blessing! It has helped me save money on services that are needed and they are great. It's been a complete turn around as far as my wife's mood. It has really made things easier to cope. I would definitely give them 10 starts. i couldn't be more thankful that Kokua told me about the senior center!

I found that the caregivers who came ...

I found that the caregivers who came to assist my dad were caring and considerate of his needs. They take him exercising and help with the light cleaning.

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest and most trusted providers of customized in-home care services. We know that inviting someone into your home is an important and complex decision, and we uphold our values throughout the time we work with you.

We develop a comprehensive care plan for every client.

We start with an in-home assessment with you and your family member and end up with a personalized plan that changes according to your family’s needs. Our services include comprehensive care, quality of life care and companion care. We are happy to send caregivers to your family member’s residence to keep them company, take them to appointments, as well as provide care coaching for their daily routines. Our services are flexible and supportive as your loved-one’s needs change because we know that care giving needs to be a dynamic and involved process.

We focus on matching your family with a caregiver who is aligned with your needs and wants.

Our caregivers are hand-selected professionals who make it their goal to provide committed care to your family. As a trusted member of our team, the caregivers are triple screened and continually trained to provide compassionate and highly skilled care giving. Their priority is to maintain your loved-one’s independence while making sure that they have the care to sustain a normal daily schedule.

Homewatch CareGivers is affordable and accessible.

Our care is aligned with continual education and support from our home office. Whether it be from a few hours a day to 24-hour care, we want your family to receive the best possible at home care, wherever home may be.