Affordable Homecare Services - Honolulu, HI

Affordable Homecare Services - Honolulu, HI has yet not published prices.

Good Help

My caretaker Venna is on time and nice. She helps with light housework and assists in my cooking. Venna also takes me to the store and doctor appointments sometimes. I did have another caretaker before but I'm not quite sure why she did not return. Otherwise, it has been very good so far.

wonderful

The person they sent out was wonderful, but apparently there was a gap in communication between the employee they sent out and the employer in terms of compensation. She stayed with my mom regardless of not getting paid what she was expecting, which gave me a bad impression overall on the company. Fortunately, the it did not affect the care my mom got. They really delivered someone who really cares and did an excellent job.

Very accomodating based on the needs of the patient. No negative issues so far. Looking forward to working with Affordable Homecare Services.

I like Affordable Homecare Services very much. I am difficulties having with the caregiver they provide, she is always calls me saying she will be late or not even show. The caregiver provided has put her notice in and Affordable Homecare says they will find me another caregiver. I would really like them to allow my daughter

Very probable we may use this service...

Very probable we may use this service provider in the future.