Visiting Angels Cincinnati West - Cincinnati, OH

Visiting Angels Cincinnati West - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Wonderful!

The cost vaires. We have them there from 2 to 4 hours a day. The cost gets lower the more hours you have and the care is wonderful! We have one girl that comes all the time. If she can't make it someone from the office does. Usually she's there. She does some exercise with my mom. Mom had diabetes and get some sores sometimes. She helps clean sores and just helps her out generally. My mom loves her! It's been great. The best part it the man that owns it, if I forget to call, he'll call me and give me to confirm the days we need them.

At Visiting Angels, we strive to make staying at home a positive experience. All Visiting Angels senior home care agencies are required to be bonded and insured. In states where licensing is required, it is our policy that our elderly care agencies have the appropriate state license that permits “hands-on” care. This can give you the peace of mind that a trustworthy caregiver will be in your loved one’s home. We specialize in Dementia Care and offer services including personal and hygiene care, transportation, meal preparation, shopping, light housekeeping, medication and safety monitoring, companionship and family respite care.