Key to Happiness - Cincinnati, OH

Key to Happiness - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

• Medication Reminders
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Meal Preparation

Excellent

Excellent service and care for Dad just like I would care for him myself and the owner she’s wonderful she stops by to make sure that we’re satisfied with the performance of her staff we didn’t get that from the last agency

Excellent

This company received 5stars from myself and my family [name removed]'s response to my inquiry was very prompt and professional. She answered any and all of our questions and gave us the best quote thus far for the care my mom will be needing! I look forward to working for the duration with [name removed] and Key to Happiness Home Care if you’re looking for great quality care with love give them a call

There comes a time in each of our lives when we or our loved ones need medical assistance. If you or your loved ones are facing health problems, be they temporary or chronic, it may be time to reach out for help. Key to Happiness LLC is your number one source for home caregiving services. Contact us today and see how we can be of assistance.
Key to Happiness LLC is the most reliable and trustworthy Home Care Service in the greater Cincinnati Ohio area — providing excellent home care solutions to the elderly and persons with disabilities that may have special needs that may be challenging to fulfill by yourself. Key to Happiness was founded on the principles of LOVE we treat every one of our clients as if they were our family! As much as you want to look after your loved ones, there are times that you just can’t stay by their side and that’s when Key to Happiness LLC is their to help. We are committed to meeting all of your health needs, and go above and beyond to ensure you get the best care available.
Our goal, with the assistance of our dedicated staff, is to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and families. Our dedicated staff wants to maintain optimal care level of independence and health status in the home environment.