Angels of Compassion Home Care - Fairfield, OH

Mom really liked Angels of Compassion Home Care.

Angels of Compassion has been very, very, helpful to me and my brother. I live in Florida and my mom lived in Cincinnati was a very strong independent woman. At first, she was completely against any kind of help, but she met the owners and seen how much they cared about her personally, she fell in love with the agency and her caregiver. In [date removed] my mom illness and dementia progressed and we felt it would be best if she moved with me. We miss having Angels of Compassion they made it so much easier for us on my finances and her health and well-being.
Thanks, [date removed]

There for my mom

My name is [name removed]. We have used Angels of Compassion Home Care for about a year. My mom had was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. She passed away about six months ago. However, I am so thankful to have had Angels of Compassion help. Their rates were fair and affordable. Angels of Compassion went beyond the call of duty for my mom. The caregivers [name removed] and [name removed] were outstanding. Although they are a non-medical agency the nurse on staff was there whenever I needed her. Before my mom passed she was placed in a memory care facility in middle town. They were understaffed and had nobody to care for my mom, for two days. I called Angels of Compassion Home Care and they cared for my mom at the facility with one day's notice. I am truly thankful that God has placed them in my path. I would refer them to anyone who needs help.

Happy With Services

When I need help with my wife I found this agency that fit our need. We have 1 nurse aid and she is always on time and assists my wife with walking around or simply picking up after her. The nurse aid has even helped out with doctor appointments. The agency is very flexible and if a problem occurs the agency and staff are quick to fix the issue. I am happy with the support from this agency and like how they are there when I need any one. I would recommend this agency.

Danielle Richard

Thank-You for the uplifting review! This is how our managerial staff is with all of our clients. Our goal is to keep our clients and their family members satisfied, as we know this is usually a lifestyle change for most people, and a difficult adjustment period for most families.