Olivia's Angels Home Care - Cincinnati, OH

Olivia's Angels Home Care - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

My home care experience

I has the experience of working with this company and it was a pleasant experience. The owner is very caring and compassion she will listen to any problems and address them as soon as they arrive. I would recommend this company to anyone. If you have a loved one that needs home care, Olivia's Angels Home Care is the right choice.

Olivia's Angels Home Care provides professional, compassionate care to the elderly while maintaining their independence and quality of life in their homes or community setting. Olivia's Angels Home Care was founded by 2 nurses that take pride in providing care to your loved ones in their time of need. We are not some corporate owned agency that can make you feel like a number, we are a small agency that will treat you like family. We at Olivia's Angels help families make the best choice and coordinate the details with them to ensure safety and comfort. We know that being in the comfort of familiar surroundings has been proven to not only speed up recovery but help maintain a healthy lifestyle.