Awesome job (turning wrong into right)

Awesome management and maintaince team. They took a Wrong and made it right. They have done a great job and worked very hard to make me feel comfortable here.
Francisco works extremely hard I watch him the other day and could not believe what he was doing. I found him sweeping the parking area with just a regular broom. He keeps the pool beyond clean. Stephaine worked very hard to correct the problem I had when I first rented here. There has been changes so
Now wish to let people know that my other review was all taken care of and please consider renting here u won't regret it. They go the extra mile to make things correct (do what's right)

Vintage at Laughlin

I paid my rent and deposit over 1 month in advance I also called before we packed up to move and let them know when I would be arriving well when we got there and the movers were there to unload the truck I was told it had not been cleaned yet and that carpet cleaners were scheduled to come that afternoon so I sent movers away as I could not afford to pay not knowing when we would be able to unload then after the carpet dried I had no choice but to unload the truck then I find out NO utilites because they forgot to give me paperwork of who to call so I call and of course they cannot turn then on for several days (NO warm Shower and elec or air) had to pay for hotel. No refund, compensation or just an apology and they never sent any one to clean the apt the carpet and tile needed to be replaced dirty and ripped with holes in it. When I ask for repairs they do the bare minimum so they have to keep coming back or I have to keep asking this is not what I should be spending my time on and
The worst of all people can video tape u and ur conversation without ur knowledge. [removed] When you ask for help it falls on deaf ears their priority is to collect rent ONLY.
FPI Management only cares about bottom line. NOT its tenants and refuse to help in any way to provide a SAFE place to call home so just think is this a place u want to live.
You will have to find a place to park ur car because they do not have enough spaces and do not care if ur disabled or that ur car maybe towed,
And did I forget to say what a great place to call home lol

Good Experience

Overall it was a very good experience. They were very helpful. If there were any problems, they took care of it.

Imagine a place where the air is clean and the river runs through it; a place where near perfect temperatures create a climate made for fun. A place where days are spent enjoying outdoor activities, porches and long walks. A place where shopping centers and big name entertainment are only a few miles away, yet your neighborhood is quiet and your backyard looks like a serene desert, blue skies and beautiful purple mountains.