Bella Rosa - South San Francisco, CA

Clean Community!!

My wife is getting the care she was in need of. The staff is very friendly. They offer meals and activities for their residents. I would recommend this community to a friend or family member.

very nice and helpful

The staff at Villa Carmen are all very nice and helpful. The home is very clean, but is in need of some updates. I Don't know if they go out much, so I do think they could use some more activities rather than the seniors just sitting around. Getting more activities and updated furniture and just sprucing the place up a bit would be my main recommendations.

Those are areas for improvement but overall I have been very well pleased and would recommend Villa Carmen.

Villa Carmen - An Excellent Residential Care Home

I am very grateful for the help given me by A Place For Mom. I was able to find a care facility for my mother close to my home. Villa Carmen, the care facility, has friendly staff members and their care of my mother has been excellent. My mother looks calm, content, and happy with her new surroundings and I am happy with the watchful care she is receiving.

Everyone is friendly and when I visit I notice the care staff extends to the residents. Villa Carmen has been an answer to a prayer; I am relaxed knowing that my mother is receiving the care, the friendship, and the assistance she needs at this time in her life.