|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Ouitreach coordinator is delightful. ...
Ouitreach coordinator is delightful. At least 2 staff on duty 24/7. Activities and sing-alongs provided. Staff seemed to have a good understanding of my mom's problems, and how to draw her out. Lovely room w/good light. Sun coming in, during my visit. $3,500 a month, includes 1 transport to Dr. app't. Others or going to senior center, would mean Rediwheel transport. Good fit, overall.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOU ….
When you or your loved one is stricken with a degenerative condition such as a stroke, Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease, recovering from a hip or knee surgery, recuperating from a fall -- performing activities of daily living may become a challenge, without the assistance of another person.
WE ARE THE OTHER PERSON.
Elle’s Care Home is a licensed board and care home, nestled in a cozy and personalized atmosphere. And because we only have six residents in every home, each resident is given individual attention and care - without the feeling of being rushed.
We are located in a safe and charming neighborhood in San Bruno.