Oiko's Care Home - South San Francisco, CA

Terrible Owner!!!

Yvonne, the lady that runs the place says she is a church woman and she seemed like a very nice lady but it appears that all she was interested in was money. Once my father entered the facility she complained about him and was not very kind to my father while he was there. She complained to my mother that he needs to have a special nurse to take care of him at night which would cost $60 an hour.

He did fall down and she didn't even help him. After 6 days of staying there she called my mom and said I'm sending your husband back. She didn't give any notice. My mom was very upset that she treated my dad like that. We were bound to a 30 day contract she could have at least given us some notice. My mom and dad both didn't want him to stay there anymore but due to the contract, we were going to give 30 days notice. She could have at least done the same. My mother was floored by Yvonne's treatment of my father. Thank goodness she returned all the money but it was still a terrible experience.