Villa Belle Moon Assisted Living - Rockville, MD

Villa Belle Moon

The staff is very organized, caring, friendly and competent.

The facility and services are a good value.

This home was ok!!

Villa Belle was a shared room situation. I do not think my mom would have minded this.I did not like the layout of the home for her. The home was clean and the caregivers were nice.

Good experience, so far

My loved one has only been here a brief time, but based on that short time and our tours Villa Belle Moon seems to be a fairly nice place. It's a smaller facility, it seems clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. I also liked that the community was all on one floor, and that they had 24 hour staffing.

Can't do much better than Villa Belle Moon

Villa Belle Moon provides family-oriented care for my mother. The small size and intimate setting assures me that my mother will be cared for as best as possible. the staff is extremely friendly and attentive to my mother's needs. Meals and medicines are dispensed routinely and without issue or lapse. It is an extremely good value! I recommend the facility and their fully licensed staff to anyone looking to move loved ones into a warm, safe and nurturing environment.

New resident observations

They are very personable. They have treated my mother like family since her first day. The small size is both an advantage and a draw-back. It feels very homey in that the number of residents are limited, keeping it a family. But like all families there will be disagreements and times when the residents and management don't get along. But nothing that can't be overcome or that lasts too long. In total, this is a very good value, and I feel very relieved and comforted knowing my mother is well taken care of.

My mother loves the family-like environment of this homey facility. I like the one-on-one care she gets!

Review of Villa Belle Moon Assisted Living Residential Care Home in Rockville, MD

VERY NICE STAFF BUT HOUSE WAS NOT KEPT WELL....

Very friendly staff, and great care!

They've done an excellent job across the board! The staff are all very friendly and great about communicating with families. They really impressed us during the search process with how quickly they respond to questions and comments. We're very happy with them so far, and we're paying about half of what we did at her previous community!

I loved everything about th...

I loved everything about this home except that it was just a little bit further away from my family that would visit Mom. I had to consider that, as I want family to visit Mom.

placement of Virginia Anderson

I'm pleased with Villa Belle Moon. They are very attentive to Mom's individual needs, and look for ways to make her comfortable. The RN who supervises care seems very capable, and works closely with me to determine what's best for Mom. The business director made things very easy for us. It's a quiet, residential setting that gives her the peaceful ambience we sought -- that was a much higher priority than activities. I'm very pleased. I would not have found them without A Place for Mom, and I would not have been confident in selecting them without my advisor's help in talking to the right county oversight group.

Too Small for My Mom

It's much smaller, like a private home or extended private home. They only had 8 to 10 people and I was looking for something a little bigger for my mom. They were friendly but it wasn't overly clean. It looked a little cluttered.

Visited in June. Seemed ve...

Visited in June. Seemed very homelike. Might be a little small.