Villa Angela Care Center - Columbus, OH

Woman we spoke with was extremely rude

It left a very negative impression on me bcause the lady I was speaking with, when she found out I was private pay was sort of like "you couldn't afford it." That sort of turned me off because I didn't think she gave me the personal attention I needed when I was thinking of putting my wife someplace. I had brought my brother with me because I can be very critical and wanted to have another perspective, and we were out of there so fast we didn't even want to go on a tour.

Villa Angela Care Center is the premier quality healthcare provider in the Central Ohio area. We offer a physician team on-site daily, in-house dialysis, an extensive therapy program and skilled nursing care.

Our facility has all the amenities that your loved one needs to make them feel right at home. Our residents enjoy pet therapy, restaurant-style dining, special groups including Red Hat Society, a non-denominational chapel and beautiful outdoor courtyards. At Villa Angela we understand the importance of treating the mind, body, and spirit.
We invite you to tour our facility and experience for yourself the level of expertise, compassion and dedication we deliver every day. We are changing lives….one resident at a time.