Victory Woods - Lexington Park, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

Babysitters

I am enjoying living at Victory Woods. Like any place with 79 units and that many opinions there can sometimes be conflict over certain things, but it is usually worked out to everyone's satisfaction.

My main complaint for myself is noise coming from the apartment above me. I have reported it twice but the noise continues. The lady above me babysits her grandchildren everyday and there is a lot of running and banging. I have no problem with grandchildren visiting on occasion, but I didn't know we were running a daycare.

I moved to a Senior Community so I wouldn't have to put up with noisy children.

They're full. Sending app. to go onto...

They're full. Sending app. to go onto wait list.

Victory Woods is a charming apartment community for seniors, located in Lexington Park, MD. Our inviting community offers the ease and enjoyment of apartment living, with numerous features designed to suit your lifestyle. Located within walking distance to Lexington Village shopping center, you have easy access to banking, stores, and restaurants.

As a resident of Victory Woods, you could choose to begin your day with a workout in our fitness center or a stroll around the walking path. Come downstairs for coffee – you can socialize with neighbors around the fireplace, or browse the Internet in our business center/library. Try your hand at cards or a puzzle or watch a movie in our theater, or enjoy the many educational, social and cultural pursuits in the surrounding area.

Call today for more information!