• On-site Maintenance Personnel

a satisfied tenant.

I am very impressed with the level of prompt maintenance service, pest control, clean bathrooms, community center and the activities are excellent. And the price is right. The staff is friendly also. I feel safe in our building and on the grounds. The new renovations are beautiful and the ability to pay the rent online was a welcomed upgrade. I would highly recommend it to family or friends.

Habitat America

We appreciate your review. We are happy to have you as a neighbor here at our community and are glad that you are enjoying your home!

A great place to live.

I have lived one year in another complex in the Kingstowne area and found the place just short of inhospitable. However, I discovered Victoria Park Apts and feel like I have discovered Nirvana. The property is clean, work orders are completed quickly, staff is friendly, security lighting is great and property has security cameras at both the front and back entrance. I will be signing my lease next month.

Good Place

Management Staff is very professional and patient...much experience in senior needs and challenges. Maintenance request and response have been on point. Although, desire that the maintenance department be more focused in repairs so as to avoid repetition of the same job. Desire that parking be monitored more. Would not mind paying a fee for a reserved parking spot. Overall, this community is a good place to retire and call home. Very convenient for your shopping, banking, and spiritual needs.

Still looking for an ideal community - just for adults? Nestled right in the heart of a single family & townhome community in Woodbridge, you will find Victoria Park.

Age and experience have definite advantages. At Victoria Park, designed exclusively for seniors 55 and better, you will find spacious floor plans, affordable rents, outstanding views, beautifully manicured grounds and well-maintained facilities. Surrounded by new friends and spirited surroundings, we're sure you will agree you have found your next home.