|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Our mission at Two Kinds Of Care, LLC, is to provide quality care to our elderly clients that promote well-being in a familiar and comfortable surrounding. In doing so, we cover many aspects of care and maintenance for the maximum function and cognition of the client. Our services will provide clients with an easier transition, while living apart from family members.
Our team of nurses, direct care staff and volunteers will establish a therapeutic relationship in which the client and family, participating in decision making, help facilitate quality care. This will ensure client comfort and progress toward health and well-being.
Two Kinds Of Care prides itself on being a leader in quality care for the aged. As a state licensed facility this dedication to excellence and quality is why our residents get the love and respect they deserve. Two Kinds Of Care offers long term and short term care. Whether you need a permanent home for your loved one or a place they can call home while you are away on vacation, we accommodate many needs.
So, why choose Two Kinds Of Care? It's simple: because your loved one deserves more!