Traditions of Waterville - Waterville, MN

Traditions of Waterville offers many different options to fit different lifestyles.

-Private dining area that is reservable for private parties
-Guest room apartments available for rent
-An atrium with a cozy fireplace nook
-A wide variety of activities for everyone! Regular musical entertainment and pie socials.
-Restaurant quality food with a menu designed by a dietitian
-Access to volunteer ride Service for free local rides to grocery store, pharmacy etc.

My Mother Is Doing Well Here

This is a very well maintained and nice looking community. My mother is doing very well since her move. She has adjusted well to it. They have a good staff here, they have been very welcoming and helpful. There are nice activities offered. They are caring for my mother very well and I would recommend it.

Everyone Is Really Friendly

I think that everyone there, both the residents and the staff members, are all just really friendly in general. My loved ones enjoy having people around their age to talk to, so it is a positive social environment.

Staff are very friendly. Nice, clean, environment. I was very comfortable leaving my loved one here.

Traditions of Waterville is 10 steps above the rest.

My mother has been living at Traditions of Waterville for nearly two years. She began in Assisted Living and now lives in Memory Care. What most impresses me is the longevity of the staff who work there. Not only is there little turn over, but they like their job, and truly care for the residents. The company and facility is managed well, costs are kept at a comparable rate (actually a bit lower) and the nursing staff is extremely knowledgeable. I have no problem communicating with everyone, and i feel my mom as well as myself is treated with full respect and patience. Not to mention the rooms and apartments are large, bright, comfortable and homey. If i end up here some day, well then I did something right. Every medical and physical need of my mother's is met, and then some. Its all the extra touches that makes Traditions 10 steps above the rest. Like doing a puzzle with my mom or fixing her hair or just sitting down and having a chat. My mom became severely ill. I believe the caring staff at traditions with their 24 hour hands on care and visual supervision saved my mom's life. I am grateful for the peace of mind Traditions of Waterville gives me and my family and for the safety it provides for mom.

My mother lived at Traditions and not only received the care she needed but enjoyed living there. The staff is friendly and always cared about what she needed. Given the opportunity, I highly recommend this facility.

too far and out in the boon...

too far and out in the boony. want something close to cities