New Perspective Senior Living | Mankato - Mankato, MN

New Perspective Senior Living

I toured New Perspective, and I thought that the community was very nice, and that the staff was very friendly. However, the community is large and pretty spread out, so I worried about my dad's maneuverability there. The community also felt sterol, and I was hoping for a more comfortable, homey feel. They also provided only one meal a day, and I wanted something more inclusive for my dad.

Good Community To Move Too

I'am looking forward to my move to this community. It is gonna be a rough transition for me, but overall I know I will be happy in this community. This community has everything I will need. They offer many resources for their residents. I enjoy reading, and they have a lovely library. They have underground parking available, and also provide transportation. They have been very accommodating. I have four cats, and they are helping me find homes for them. This is a nice age in place community. Everyone I have met have been very kind, and friendly. I would recommend this community, it is a good place to move too.

Stacy Shuman

Hi There, Thank you so much for your positive comments about New Perspective Senior Living | Mankato! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

We feel good about this community

The staff are wonderful. They have been attentive and treat dad with respect and dignity. They made the transition great and have worked the family. We have good communication with them. Dad seems to like the food and I would recommend this community.

Stacy Shuman

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at New Perspective Senior Living | Mankato. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you or you dad, we are happy to help!

Care for a loved one.

We are very happy with the care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. We like the cleanliness of the community with a nice environment. The variety of the meals is outstanding. We like that their room is close to the patio for them to enjoy. They did not inform us of additional charges. They are offered activities. We would recommend this community for the great care for a loved one.

Stacy Shuman

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at New Perspective Senior Living | Mankato. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Keystone communities is such a friendly place to live. It isn't an "elderly home", it is "home". The staff take great care of everyone, keep the building and ground neat and clean and the food is "just like I used to make". I would recommend this facility to anyone looking to move into an independent or assisted living.

5 Stars

A close friend of mine lives at Keystone Communities. I visit her often and am always so impressed with how friendly everybody is to me. The residents are always smiling and everyone seems so happy. I always leave feeling happy knowing that my friend is in such good hands.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.