Traditions of Owatonna (T1) - Owatonna, MN

Thanks for all you do. Wonderful, caring staff. Can't give you enough praise!

It's a great place

Overall this is a great place for my Mom & Dad. They get to live together like that always have. I truly appreciate the Nurses calling me with the smallest of concerns. Meals aren't as good as mom use to cook but Dad secretly likes them. My parents stay busy and are happy here.

Dad approved!

The staff has been really good. The nurses are good,but they are bad with follow up work. Dad really likes the food and the dining experience. The room and the community is always clean. Dad has gotten into a few activities. We really love it here and so does dad.

Nice place, overall!

Overall I think they do a good job at Traditions of Owatonna. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly and communicative. I really appreciate how quickly they'll get in touch with me if there is something that I need to know.

We had a great tour and feel that this is a place for our mom that would fit her needs. Hoping to schedule another time for us to bring Anita to visit. We love the location and the fact there is a chapel with weekend services. Also impressed with outings when staff stay with the residents at the outing. Not just a drop off. Safety is a concern and we like the option to have a call button to wear as well.