Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

Tipton Place - Huntington, IN has yet not published prices.

Best Place in Huntington

I couldn't have asked for a better community to come and tour. We had toured quite a few communities in the surrounding areas looking for a place for my loved one. The moment we stepped in the door we knew this was where we wanted to be. The building smelled fresh and clean, the staff were extremely friendly, and [name removed] took every one of our needs into consideration. We are extremely excited to have my mother move to Tipton as soon as they have availability!

Tipton Place and the staff are outstanding! Our parents the moved into Tipton Place in March and the staff has loved on our parents from day one. We recently lost our mother and the staff was there for our father and our whole family loving on us and helping us get through it all. Our family loves each and every one of the staff members and they are part of our family now.

They are working with mom

The staff at Tipton Place are great and they are working with my mother-in-law to help with her transition there. My mother-in-law is starting to make friend and likes to going to the main dining room for her meals and they make sure she takes part in the activies with the other residents. We are very pleased with Tipton Place and would recommend it to friends and family.

Good Safe Community for My Parents

I'am comfortable with my father's move to this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great, they are very friendly and nice. There are activities available all the time for the residents. I've tried some of the meals, and the food is good. I know he is safe and in good community. I would recommend it, it has worked out well for us.

Unable to Stay

Unfortunately my uncle was [Removed] out of this community. They were not able to provide the level of care he needed. It is a nice place with kind people. They did try their best to care for him and his needs, but it wasn't a good fit. Overall it is a nice community.

This is one of the nicest facilities i've been to take care of clients.Staff is friendly and personable.The facility is always clean.

Very nice place,good employees,take wonderful care of my mom and dad when was alive.

Great place to live.Nurses and other staff are helpful and nice.

As a Hospice nurse I always like going to Enlivant communities.the staff is always so accommodating and residents always seem happy.It is always like a big family atmosphere.

Our parents were recovering from major illnesses. They needed help while they regained their strength. The staff was very helpful in getting them moved and settled. They have been very happy with the staff and the services.

Great assisted living service and senior community

Our parents have been staying at Tipton Place for the past month, as a result of some health issues that required assistance with basic living needs. They have been very happy at the facility, seem to like the food and the staff. The community seems to be very friendly and have made them feel comfortable. We have been very pleased with how well they have been able to adapt. The help that they have received has appeared to help them get rest and to begin their recovery process.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I became POA for my Uncle who was a resident. I was impressed with the interest and care the staff gave both him and me as he became more needy and dependent. I was very happy with the care given us.

He's happy

He's happy at Tipton Place. He likes the staff. The lady he used to live with can come visit him every day and that makes him happy. It has been a good experience overall.

Review of Tipton Place in Huntington, IN

We looked at all facilities in and around the Huntington area for my mother. The Tipton Place was our choice. We love it. It is clean and well managed. All of the staff go beyond in their care of the residents. Meals are good. Entertainment is great. We are very pleased to have found this wonderful place for my mother. It is a very caring community.

Very friendly staff, clean, residents all seem very happy. I would definitely consider Tipton Place.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I like it here. The help are very good to me.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I love my apartment. The help are all nice. All the people are friendly. I like the ladies at my dinner table.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I like Tipton Place very much. The residents are very friendly and so is the staff.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I lived here for 2 months 4 years ago. Came back because I liked all of the caretakers and food.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I can find nothing wrong with Tipton Place. I am very happy here. All of the staff are really nice and so helpful.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

This is a five star place.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I have lived here over 2 years. To start with this is a good place to live because its small and I get special attention. The food is great. Its clean and always smells good. There are lots of activities every day. We seem to get along with each other like a big gamily. Most important is the complete staff treat everyone with love and patience its like a 5 star hotel.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

As a resident I think Tipton Place is as close to being in my own home as I could expect. The meals are great, the staff are wonderful. The facility is taken care of and always looks nice. Beautiful courtyard. The staff always tries to get us envolved in the programs and activities. We get to programs from outside groups like Erie Band, Car Shows. They are very good at including us in activities that are being held in Huntington, which makes us feel as if we are still productive citizens of our town.

Review of Tipton Place - Huntington, IN

I really like this Community and feel very happy that my mother lives here. The building and the appartment are very nice, grounds are well kept. I think the best asset of this Community is the staff. I have always felt that Tipton Place Staff have went above and beyond to make their residents feel at home. As a family member of a resident, I think the staff values our ideas and suggestions too. We enjoy the activities they provide and look forward to being a part of them.

Review of Tipton Place in Huntington, IN

It is a very friendly place. Everything isn't real great but I'm sure it would have to make everyone happier.

Review of Tipton Place in Huntington, IN

I've lived here for almost 2 years. This is a good place to live. My apartment is single with refrigerator, freezer and microwave. I get lots of attention from the staff. The food is good. I'll be here the rest of my life. I'm 85 years old.

Tipton Place is located in Huntington Indiana, we are in a quiet wooded neighborhood just five minutes north of the Wabash River. If you have a history buff in your family Huntington has many historical sites including the Vice Presidential Museum, North Jefferson Street Historic District and the Indiana Room Genealogy Center.

Residents are at the center of our small, homelike community. Our community is the perfect place to form friendships, pursue an old hobby or learn a new one. Our activities include:

•Baking club
•Card and board games
•Manicures
•Music programs
•Church services
•Exercise classes
•Hat looming
•Woodworking

Our dedicated staff takes resident health and safety seriously and we offer several services depending on individual needs:

•Onsite rehabilitation services
•Transportation to medical appointments
•Medication management
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Assistance with grooming
•Housekeeping services
•Common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
•Dietician planned meals
•Emergency call system in all bathrooms
•In case of emergency or serious illness we are three miles south of Parkview Huntington Hospital
•Short stay and urgent placement programs

Our entire community is designed with you and your comfort in mind. Our gracious common spaces include a restaurant style dining room, comfortable lounges, cozy library, computer room, bustling activity room and a private enclosed outdoor courtyard.