The Villages at Historic Silvercrest - New Albany, IN

The Villages at Historic Silvercrest - New Albany, IN has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

The tour was good and the staff was nice. They answered all of my questions. The rooms were spacious, I just think that this community was really to big. It was 4 stories and just didn't think that was a good fit for mom.

My father-in-law is doing amazing

We are so very, very pleased with the care my father-in-law has gotten here. He is adapting very well, and the staff is so good with him. He is starting to make friends again. He really likes the food which is very reassuring for us as he was having trouble eating for a while. They make sure he keeps busy too. Even the front office staff are on top of things. We would recommend this community to anyone looking for a loved one.

TLC Care

We toured this beautiful community. We liked the atmosphere and very clean. The community has several floors for the residents. We liked the menu of healthy meals that are offered. We recommend this community for the value and the care and outstanding atmosphere.

Outstanding Staff!!

I could have not found a better place for my loved one to go other then this place. The staff are absolutely outstanding and made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability. She has had no complaints about the meals and loves participating in the activities they have available throughout the day. I am most impressed that they have a brunch available for all of the family members to come too once a month. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

A perfect fit for me

I liked this community when I toured it. The people I met were nice and helpful. The food seemed good. They offer independent and assisted living. I think this will be the community I chose when I am ready to move.

Great Care

This is a good community with great care. The staff is always attentive and available if needed. the meals are very good and she is happy with the health meals. This community is clean and well maintained. They do offer activities for the residents who are wanting to participate. We recommend this community for outstanding.