The Shepherd's House of Love - Atlanta, GA

I would recommend this place to anyone

My mother-in-law is here currently and everything is going real good. [Removed], the owner, supplied everything for her, including the bed and the linens. She’s a fantastic lady with a lot of patience and monitors my mother-in-law’s medicine. The rest of the staff, [Removed] son and brother-in-law, is easy to communicate with and they seem knowledgeable about the type of care that my mother-in-law needs. The facility is pretty close to where I live as well. Marie and her son, who is a cook, do the food and anytime I’ve smelled it I’ve always thought it smelled better than what I cook! The care is all on one level, too, but the house itself is a few stories. If my mother-in-law is in need of help and [Removed] is upstairs, all she has to do is press a button and she’s there in an instant. She really knows what the residents need and she’s a retired nurse. I would recommend anybody to [Removed]. She does more than assisted living plus the price is right, so what more could you ask for?