Cotter Personal Care Home - Union City, GA

Great Personal Care Home

Back in 2015 I had the opportunity to place my mother at Cotter Personal Care Home, LLC. I was very happy with the services and I can truly state that the staff really do care about the resident's care and welling being. I do love the staff at Cotter Personal Care Home and I highly recommend this personal care home to others.

2 Years Of Great Services

My uncle was placed in this home back in 2014 regarding the need for a personal care home. I can honestly say that the home itself is wonderful along with the loving caring staff. I do appreciate the owner and the staff for taking care of my uncle. He has been in the home for a total of 2 years and he is very happy with his services that Cotter Personal Care Home is providing.

Excellent Service

Cotter Personal Care Home, LLC is an excellent home if someone wants to place their love one. The care is great and the employees really do care for the residents who are in the home. I would invite anyone to take a tour and also place their love one within this loving caring home.

Excellent Care and Oversight

I'm not sure about the other reviews mentioned. My loved one has been at this home for more than two years and it has been a tremendous help to my family. The administrators are attentive and care about my loved one as well as the others. There was a caregiver who I questioned as being at the home but she was quickly removed. The care of the residents comes first with the admistrators. I honestly don't know what I'd do without Cotter Personal Care Home.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that
your loved one likes it here at Cotter Personal Care Home. We hope to see you at our next
community relatives get together day on October 14th.

DONT COME HERE

This place is horrible the care giver is very rude

Hi Tony,
Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that the caregiver was rude.
We have since implemented additional training for new staff. We invite you to tour our
home and see how we have changed things for the better.

A big disappointment

Our initial experience would have been 5 stars, but as things have gone on they've really gone downhill. They promised a lot of things when we were signing up with them that they have not followed through on. We've also had problems with some of my loved one's possessions going missing. Another issue is that a recent new resident who has a mental handicap of some kind has been very disruptive and is making my loved one uncomfortable.

Urick LaDonis

Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear things that were promised were not delivered.
We have since implemented quarterly meetings with family members who wish to express concerns that are specific to their relatives needs. As a result of the meetings, we are able to address specific needs of our residents. We invite you to tour our
home and see how we have changed things for the better.

This facility appears to be...

This facility appears to be for single genders which are currenly males. Not a location for alzheimer patients.

Urick LaDonis

Thank you for your review. Yes, we are an all male facility. We are not staffed for Alzheimer patients at this time.