Lidia's Adult Care Home - Portland, OR

Awful care at Lidia Place

Very awful care my mom used to leave at lidia house it's awful owner she never home she works at night at hospital, she hired caregivers who not speak english, no experience no CPR, she doesn't know how work with mom very messy she help others and some gloves she comes to my mom then serve a food some gloves, it's discounting place, no manager residents in the house always we come visit mom the house smells urine stay in the house there not cleaning it's very stink very disgusting smells, my mom never care good she smells urine all over her bedroom you can't able visit her and sits long I asked what my mom eat at the lunch she tells me she eat veggies rolls 4 of them are you serious no meat no soups not fresh fruits nothing fresh everything frozen from the store, I paying allot of money $5,500 a month and I think my mom well eat from home made food, and they not cooking from scratch they buy everything from dollar store and 're heat in microwave and served my mom junk food, I will never recommended to no one comes this place to give parents to stay, my mom almost get die, through this house very weak berly berly to eat or walk, I move my mom from her right the way to different place who was very respectful for my mom cooking fresh soups, fresh vegetables from the yard make from home made food everything including smoothies and other things through the day my mom still a life very strong and healthy.. I wanna said thank you for [Removed] from Cooper Mountain Care Home at Beaverton Oregon she is amazing owners to take Care my mom.. thank you May God Bless You All.. who cares about mom mom..

A Wonderful Place for Mom (or Dad)

Our mother was in Lidia's care for several years. The care she received was superlative. We could not have asked for kinder, more tender, compassionate people to care for our mom. I would not eat off my floors; I would eat off Lidia's. It was so reassuring to know that our mother was receiving such wonderful care. There are usually 4 other residents at any time. Meals are prepared in Lidia's own kitchen, and are nutritious and wholesome. Everything, from medication on, is documented, and periodically, the staff went over mom's care with me. I never worried a single second, and I will never forget the care our mother received at the end of her life.

very nice and accomidating

It is a very small and relatively quiet facility, very quaint and home like. They do really good at accommodating her special needs and requests. It has been a really good overall experience and I would highly recommend Lidia's Adult Care Home.