The Residence at Shelburne Bay - Shelburne, VT

Very impressed with [name removed] and the Residence. Apartment we toured might work for us - we are contemplating it strongly.

Our tour

We liked this community when we visited. The people we met were nice and the community looked clean. This community does charge extra for any additional services needed. This community was just a little out of our price range.

A Place for Our Parents

My parents moved into Shelburne Bay two weeks ago and everything seems to be going well. Their apartment in independent living is bright, airy and well layed out. They are very comfortable there and love the idea of their own patio and small yard. Everyone they have met has been friendly and helpful. Our family is thrilled to have found Shelburne Bay for our parents!!

We love this place I am going to try so hard to get my parents in here they are so nice and very helpful we love how Kathy and Dan took us around and answered all of our questions this will be the place I would feel my parents would do great at

Thigs are going well

We did find this place for my Husband and it is going much better than it was. Things are going well there and so far we do not have any problems or complaints with the facility. Things are going well.

The Residence at Shelburne Bay resides on a magnificent campus along the shores of Lake Champlain. This stunning community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and two levels of Reflections Memory Care for area seniors. With two decades of senior housing experience, we offer our residents and their families the peace of mind they are looking for, while providing an active, stimulating community full of life, laughter and friendship.

Our Independent and Assisted apartments are all about comfort, security, independence, and just the right amount of assistance to make life easy. Our renowned Reflections Memory Care wing offer residents and their families sophisticated care in an environment that is anything but clinical. Call 802-985-9847 today for more information!

Serving Northern New England