Pillsbury Allenwood - South Burlington, VT

I found a place that seems to fit my needs better

Mom is happy.

We found the process of interviewing and getting questions answered honestly and clearly very gratifying. The manager and head of nursing services sat with us at lunch and explained the schedule of activities, the expectations for residents, and the nursing and aide coverage very clearly. Mom was impressed with the care and concern shown by all the staff. We're relieved to have Mom so well taken care of.

My nice home

I like living in this nice community. The staff here are attentive and friendly. I do enjoy the environment and the meals are healthy and a good variety. They have a lot of activities that are offered for the residents. I would recommend this community for the good care and value for others.

No complaints

The staff is excellent and will help with anything they can. The food for the most part is good. The community is spotless and the grounds are well maintained. They do offer some nice amenities. The cost is all inclusive and I think this is a good place to retire. I would recommend this community.

Pillsbury Manor Independent Communities offer comfortable, spacious apartments available on a month-to-month lease, offering supportive independent living, so that you can enjoy your retirement years.

Staff available 24 hours for emergencies, with emergency call systems in all apartments One main meal daily served in our main dining room Restaurant style dining, with our main dining room open from 12pm-6pm Shuttle van service 4 days a week Weekly housekeeping services Recreation calendar and activities Beauty Salon and Wellness Clinic