The Residence at Quarry Hill - South Burlington, VT

The Residence at Quarry Hill - South Burlington, VT has yet not published prices.

I couldn't have made a better decision!!!!!!

As many of you are aware there are many different communities to choose from around the area. When i came in to tour i didn't feel pressured like many of it's competitors by the sales team (let's be honest every community has them). The Resident Care Director and The Memory Care Director is what sold the community for me though. They are very upfront and honest, experienced, and sold me by action and words not by money. If they feel the community is not the right fit or they have concerns they tell you. I truly felt they love and care about what they do and they are very experienced. After being a year open they still had every single person they hired still working there. Now i am a very savvy person so i asked questions, and it was true. I recommend interacting with staff asking how long they have been there, they will tell you. Too me that says they take care of their associates, and because they take care of them they will take care of my mom. The Executive Director is approachable and also direct. After my mom moved in [Removed] and their teams really showed us how effective they were. I could not believe what my mom was achieving in little of 2 weeks and the progress just continues. We could not even be successful with her. The community is always clean, always engaged, always odor free, always accessible, and always welcoming. Do your homework people go several times when you tour around, go unannounced, and they pass in your test and just choose this community!!!

Brand New Community

This community has only been opened for a year or so. Everything is still very clean and looks new very nice. The staff is very nice professional. They offer a nice variety of services and amenities. The community is centrally located

New Community for care of a loved one

We toured this beautiful new community for care. The staff were nice and seemed to be able to.answer the questions we had. The menu seems to be nice and this community offed. We would recommend that families should tour this community. At the time they did not have a lot of residents due to being new.

Care for mom

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting at this nice community. The staff are very helpful and keep me informed on her progress. The meals are very appealing and she is pleased with the variety of meals. They do go to my mom's room to make sure that she is active. I would recommend this community for other families.

The Residence at Quarry Hill is a premier Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community, coming soon to a quiet, wooded parcel in South Burlington, VT. When you join our family, you’ll thrive in a vibrant community setting, and as importantly, your family and friends will have the comfort of knowing you are fulfilled in your new home.

The rustic, natural charm of Vermont is infused in this community, from the friendly, engaged associates, to the charming decor. Call us, and learn how this brand new building will combine the comfort and convenience of modern the familiar hominess of beautiful vintage estate.

All of our programming is built in collaboration with the Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.