Pillsbury Manor South - South Burlington, VT

Nice facility, with nearby access to higher and lower level of care facilities. Priced reasonably.

Caring staff and well maintained.

The staff is very caring . My Dad feels comfortable with his care giver. He feels secure and respected. The facility is well maintained and the menu and food are well done. The staff encourage my Dad to participate in activities and this has helped him meet more of his neighbors and helped his transition into the community.

Care for mom

The community is very nice and the staff is very caring. The community is clean and maintained very nicely. The meals are appealing and she seems to be happy with the variety. They offer activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community highly for the care of a loved one's needs.

Care for my mom

My mom is at this very nice community with careing staff members who are very caring to her needs. The community is clean and we like that they keep me informed on her progress. The meau is very good. They offer her activities for her to participate with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the care and the value for great care for a loved one.

Pillsbury Manor is a Level 3 Residential Care Facility, licensed and registered by the Vermont Department of Aging and Independent Living. When seniors need help with their daily activities, we offer safe and secure communities where nurses and aides are available to respond to personal needs. We encourage our residents to live as independently as they can, but our trained staff are always available 24 hours a day. Special arrangements are available to couples with varying needs of care.