Orange Manor

Our experience with Orange Manor did not work out. After 2 months of trying to work with them we had to move our mother to a facility that can take care of an active 95 year old that needs exercise and mental stimulation. Most of their residents are immobile and cannot communicate. They used restraints and medication to control our mother and forced her to comply with their schedules and she underwent physical and emotional setbacks while under under their care. Orange Manor is good at taking care of basic needs such as feeding, changing and preventing injury to residents but did not meet the requirements that we requested. I am sure that this review will be deleted because there only 2 or 3 positive reviews on their website.

Very Gentle And Caring Community

This is a very lovely community and we absolutely love it! They are treating my mother very well and helping her settle in the community. They have a very genuine, friendly staff here that is very accommodating to my mother. She likes the food and the other residents are kind and smiling all the time. They treat the residents like a family. This is very gentle caring community that I would recommend.

wonderful

Everything with The Orange Manor has been wonderful. The main lady is a great cook. They treat my mother very well and with the utmost respect.

The only area where they might could improve would be to have a few more activities.

Other than that everything is great.

The staff at Orange Manor is exceptio...

The staff at Orange Manor is exceptional! They are so helpful not only in my mom's transition but our family's transition. They are all very caring and understanding.

The Orange Manor have a spacious and comfortable home that ensures ease of movement for socializaton and at the same time provide space for resident's privacy. We are committed to furnishing the utmost care and support to all of our guests while providng a comfortable and safe environment.

The Orange Manor has one simple purpose: Creating happy, fulfilling lives for our residents, our families and our staff members. Staff members are trained to understand the challenges that occur with age and to report changes in a resident's health and condition.