Close to Home Senior Care - Orange, CA

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour my loved one and I had received from this community. The staff where all very friendly and made sure to be on time to our appointment. They have a nice open floor plan with a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision for my mother.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care for my mom. It was nice with caring staff. They offered a clean and nice community. They had a good variety of meals. Activities would be offered for those who could participate. We would overall recommend families to work with A place for mom to find a community to find the needs of their family members.

Close to Home Senior Care offers all the comforts of home while its professional staff offers individual assistance to residents 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

We are committed to enhancing the quality of life for our residents and to make them feel as Close to Home as possible. We strive to understand each individuals needs through our care planning and social enrichment programs. Our caring staff have a desire to help our residents with their daily needs and provide them assistance whenever and however it is needed.

We know families have many choices when it comes to finding the best living situation for their loved ones. That’s why we are so proud to offer the warm and caring home-like atmosphere at Close to Home Senior Care.