Orange Villa Home Care Inc - Orange, CA

Private Care Community.

This is a very nice community for care. This is a private community. The care that she is for a short period of time. The staff are nice and caring. The caretakers are not doing what is needed due to her needing 24 hr will skilled nursing. I liked the community for what they are able to do for now. I would recommend this to community for other families for care if this is what they are looking for.

We have no complaints!

We liked this care home. The owner was real nice and helped us out when we needed it. They keep the home clean and the food is homemade. I would recommend this care home. We had good communication with them.

Facility and caregivers are awesome!

Things are going well.

Things are going well. She is getting much more attention here than she was before. Everything is very clean and they are very loving. They take a lot of pride in the food, it's very good. I was hoping they would be able to do a little bit of work with her walking, but they just don't.

They are wonderful, they are so much better than where she was before. She was on her death bed, and we didn't have much hope when we brought here here. she has made an amazing recovery. I attribute it to the owner, she really knows what she is doing, and she has even been able to assist with hospice.

Our Goal is to meet the needs of the frail elderly, treat each individual with respect, dignity and compassion.

Our courteous and experienced staff understands the daily needs of our residents.Located near Orange Mall, hospitals, medical and dental offices, restaurants, parks and the City of Orange Senior Center.