|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
This is a home in Eastpointe. It look...
This is a home in Eastpointe. It looks like she would share a bedroom with someone. Not so sure about this.
still considering, very clean and nic...
still considering, very clean and nice. the Director is wonderful. However it is quite a distance and only other residents are 2 gentleman. Not sure how good this would be for my very social mother.
Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment where your loved one would be cared for as if they were a part of our own family. We provide quality services that will maximize the social, emotional, and physical growth of our residents. We also provide residents with a comfortable home-like setting where they will be cared for my compassionate professionals.
The LGC prides itself on our residents needs being met in a dignified and humane manner.
We serve up to 6 residents. Our place is a ranch style home that has been newly renovated.