Morning Pointe of Frankfort- Frankfort, KY

Making the transition to a care facility for a loved one is very difficult! The staff at The Lantern at Morning Pointe have assisted in leading us through this transition. They have been compassionate, caring and professional throughout! The facility provides a very safe environment while giving the family and resident of feeling of "home" and the ability to enjoy indoor activity and wonderful meals as well as a beautiful outdoor area to enjoy fresh air, sitting on the patio and gardening with supervision and safety. The resident rooms give the family a feel of a hotel making it more soothing for the resident. Many thanks to this wonderful facility and staff!

Fantastic Place!!

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this place it has turned out to be the perfect fit for my father and I am impressed. All of the staff have been so amazing and I am very comfortable with the quality of care he is receiving. The administration team has been helpful in making the transition go smooth and have really went above and beyond to help out our family. I love that I get call once a week on updates with my father and everything that has been going on. I think the dinning room experience is just lovely. They have a spacious setting and lots of tasty meals for the residents.

Morning Pointe is a wonderful facility we're so thankful for a secure and caring home for our loved one

Very beautiful!

I was very impressed with this community. The people that I talked to were very nice. The facility was very nice as well. There were a few things that I knew just would not work and one was the price the other was that I had a feeling that this community would not meet my wife's needs.

Beautiful Community

This is a nice community. The staff was very wonderful and helpful to all the needs requested. The meals are very good and satisfying . The community is beautiful and very clean. I would recommend this community for the excellent care here.

It's an extremely hard decision, but it's the best decision someone can make because your loved one is in a safe place. It's a piece of mind. The location was great for me, and the staff is attentive and caring.

Very nice place!

Our experience with The Lantern at Morning Pointe has been a good one, overall! It's a nice looking place, and the people all seem very friendly. Dad is having a little trouble settling in, but they are really doing an excellent job taking care of my Mom in their memory care wing.

Friendly staff, lots of activities

I think they do a great job overall at The Lantern at Morning Pointe. The staff are very friendly, and very attentive. They check on Mom constantly, at least once every two hours. They've got all sorts of activities, and they've been keeping Mom busy and entertained, and she is sleeping much better now. It is a nice place, and I would recommend it to others looking in the area.

Great staff

Will work for us, great staff, clean, nicely handled Management.

Conveniently situated in the medical corridor of Frankfort, Kentucky, The Lantern at Morning Pointe of Frankfort is part of a larger senior living campus that includes Morning Pointe of Frankfort, a senior living and personal care community. Both are located at the intersection of C. Michael Davenport Boulevard and Caldwell Lane.
The 32,000 square foot building will provide access to many of the areas supporting services as well as enjoyment of the surrounding landscape.

A secure environment, licensed and professional 24 hour care, assistance with medication, nutritious meals - whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, The Lantern at Morning Pointe is here.

Trained Lantern staff tap into each resident's personality and help them continue to have meaning and purpose during the hardest of times. The Lantern's team of professionals nurture and maintain each resident's individuality, dignity and quality of life through our Meaningful Day program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident, the Lantern staff create an environment that truly enhances the quality of life.

At The Lantern at Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

Licensed nurses at The Lantern work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At The Lantern our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices. Come see the difference at The Lantern at Morning Pointe!