Dominion of Frankfort - Frankfort, KY

Dominion of Frankfort - Frankfort, KY has yet not published prices.

• Housekeeping provided
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Personal care
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services

Stay away from here!

I toured this place for my mom and I was introduced to the Executive Director. She was very aggressive, pushy, and rude. She did not take time to listen to what my mom needs and she kept tryin to get me to sign on the dotted line when I wasn't ready too! Stay away from here! They only want your money!

Amy Hagler

We apologize so deeply that you have had such a seemingly negative experience at our community. We would really love to know more about your experience. If you would please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss this as we do not have a record of your visit. This will help us to ensure that nothing like this happens on future tours. Thank you for your feedback.

HONORING GOD THROUGH SERVICE TO SENIORS
We offer personal care and memory care within one building.
At Dominion Senior Living, we are more than an assisted living and retirement community. We offer person-centered, personalized care plans in a secure, engaging, and nurturing environment.
We recognize that caring for the daily needs of a loved one with dementia can be filled with physical, emotional, spiritual and financial challenges. The stress of one-on-one caregiving can be debilitating to you—the primary caregiver—and other family members. This may cause illness, affect your job and harm other relationships in your life. It’s okay to explore other caregiving options.