Dominion of Frankfort - Frankfort, KY

Dominion of Frankfort - Frankfort, KY has yet not published prices.

• Housekeeping provided
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Personal care
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services

Excellent Community

Wonderful community! My Mother recently moved in and we couldn’t be happier. The staff is friendly and attentive, the building is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the programming is innovative and fun. Excited to see what comes next!

Feels like family

This place is amazing! I was recently looking for a place for my in-laws and the Dominion was referred to me repeatedly so I checked it out. I am so glad I did. There is truly a sense of family.

beautiful place

This place is so BEAUTIFUL! Came to do some window shopping for my mom when she is ready to move. The staff was very welcoming and nice. The rooms are a beautiful green. Great atmosphere. We will definitely be back when she is ready.

Amazing Place

What an exceptional place. This is new to Frankfort, KY!! I came in searching for a memory care option for my grandmother. I did not expect to find such happy people living and working here! Thank you so much for touring us around your facility. This is now my Grandmother's new home! Cant thank you all enough for the peace of mind!

Above and Beyond

My mom and I toured with one of the directors on the night of their grand opening. They had incredible food, Elvis was there, and my mom absolutely fell in love.
The young lady that toured us seemed very knowledgeable about the community and about senior living. She had talked about doing a virtual dementia tour to better understand dementia residents.
This sets this place above and beyond others. Mom will be moving here soon and we can not wait to see her flourish at Dominion!

Exceptional!

I have recently started looking for a Senior living facility For my parents. when I visited Dominion senior living in Frankfort, I could not believe how nice everyone was And helpful They were. The facility is unbelievably nice and clean and ver well layed out. Every one of the staff members that I met was very polite and seemed extremely happy. I believe that I have found the perfect place for my parents and will be contacting them soon

amy amy

Thank you so much, Bobby for your kind words! We hope to hear from you soon!

New Home for Mom

We just reserved an apartment for my mother in law. They just opened and we were excited to finally visit. We toured other places previously, but nothing felt right. The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions. We spoke with a gentleman who is a resident there and he loves it. He actually greeted us outside. We are happy to have found Dominion!

Absolutely Wonderful

Such a warm and loving community! Everyone was so friendly during my tour. The staff and management seem to really care about the residents and you could tell the residents were very happy! Of all the places I've toured, this is the place I would want my grandparents to be at! I know they would love it!

WOW! INCREDIBLE!

This community is absolutely the most gorgeous community in Frankfort. I have toured other communities and the people here blew the other communities out of the water. Mom is not ready to move yet, but when we decide she will be coming here!
The atmosphere, the staff, the price... they are all exemplary! I would recommend them 1000x over!
If you're looking for a place for your parents, this is the place to look in Frankfort!

HONORING GOD THROUGH SERVICE TO SENIORS
We offer personal care and memory care within one building.
At Dominion Senior Living, we are more than an assisted living and retirement community. We offer person-centered, personalized care plans in a secure, engaging, and nurturing environment.
We recognize that caring for the daily needs of a loved one with dementia can be filled with physical, emotional, spiritual and financial challenges. The stress of one-on-one caregiving can be debilitating to you—the primary caregiver—and other family members. This may cause illness, affect your job and harm other relationships in your life. It’s okay to explore other caregiving options.