|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
Even though I thought I had an appointment, the manager/owner never heard from anyone about it. We managed to set up a later appointment in the afternoon since we had driven for over an hour to do this tour. We had plenty of questions, he had plenty of answers. We rented the apartment with no reservations. We had also scheduled two other properties which were not on your list, both of which were suitable - but this one was the best choice. I had it on a list of recommendations and was going to set up this appointment anyway. Too bad nobody knew about it!
A great place for my parents
This is a great community for my parents . We like the community activities for my parents can get together and keep active. The staff is very helpful and patient. They have made new friends there in a short period of time, and that makes me feel some relief . The community is very clean and taken care of. It is the right size room for my parents. This is a great location for me and my brother. I wish they did have something offered for medical care if needed. I highly recommend this community to other families.
My mom is happy in this community. It is clean and a safe enviroment for senior care. The grounds are clean to enjoy. I would recommend this to others for a good community.