The HomeCare Source - Granite Bay, CA

The HomeCare Source - Granite Bay, CA has yet not published prices.

A Nice Experience

We used them one time and it was real good. All that we had asked for was companionship care for my husband so he will not be alone. In the future we would use them again and I would recommend them to others if needed.

They're trying!

Currently, we are having problems trying to find a caregiver we can keep. [Removed] is doing a very good job making sure we always have someone. There have only been 2 of the caregivers that I asked [Removed] to not send back because they did not do anything. If my husband would say he is not hungry, they wouldn't fix him anything. Other that that, they are trying really hard to find us someone steady.

Wonderful

Have been very happy with the Care Giver from The Home Care Granite Bay CA. The care giver is very helpful and provides a service that meets my mom's needs.

Good Service

The people are very personable, well kept, very nice.

Little trouble with rotation of caregivers.

Everything Is Very Well

Everything is going very well for with this home care agency. My mother has adjusted very well to the care givers. They are all very nice and helpful with everything. We are very pleased and I would recommend this home care agency.

We are having billing issues

When we first started with The Home Care Source - we were very pleased. We still are pleased with the care my mother is receiving. However, we have started seeing a lot of billing issues that we have had to call and get fixed. Not pleased that we have to spend so much time correcting their billing mistakes.

They have been very helpful to my mom. She likes the care worker that has been coming to her house very much. I am so glad we found them.

really great

The HomeCare Source is really great. Everything is fine. We had just one caregiver that we have asked to change. Not everyone fits with different personalities. They've willingly taken care of everything. They've been really wonderful overall.

The Home Care Source

Grandpa had a really nasty fall and they helped tremendously. He loves the care givers and quality of care. Always professional and timely. Glad to have found them.

Good people, excellent service

My grandfather is one of the most important people in the world to our family. The staff at the HomeCare Source were kind, knowledgable and were always available to meet his needs. They always work hard to try and find solutions to keep people at home as long as it is safe for their clients to do so. They are upfront & honest if something comes up & monitor changes in client's needs carefully. I highly recommend their services. They really treat you like family. They even sent us a beautiful flower arrangement after the passing of my grandfather. It was very touching in such a difficult time.

Not this company !

If I could pick zero stars I would . High turnover in staff and management . Staff is inexperienced . I am completely unsatisfied with their attitude and the deception I have encountered with them. Go find a better company -

Find another agency

This is not the same company anymore. It has been bought by another place and the turn over for staff and management is incredible. No communication and hard to keep staff at one place long term. Not a good thing . Very disappointed -for the amount they charge you should have top care and peace of mind.

The Homecare source was execeent during our time and needs with Grandma. The activities and trusting of the staff made our families life easier to maintain a quality of life for grandma and to continue on with our daily lives. grandma really enjoyed the time with the staff and always had a cute story about the visits. We cannot say thank you enough for all that you did during our family transition. Thank you!

The HomeCare Source serves Granite Bay and the Placer County/Sacramento area with non-medical home health assistance. They provide professional caregivers and companions for 24-hour care, as well as housekeeping and meal preparation visits and transportation. Staff members are trained, and follow care plans created by the agency. Assistance with daily life activities, including hygiene and dressing as well as fall prevention planning, help seniors stay active as they age. Short- and long-term care is available.