The Home Care Family - Humble, TX has yet not published prices.

Awesome Team!!

[name removed] and his team at The Home Care Family are awesome! I met [name removed] through Mom’s Care Plan, who is awesome too. We needed home care help for my 72-year old dad who suffered from Parkinson’s and dementia. [name removed] came to our house to fill out the paperwork, helped us choose the right care needs, and really get to know my dad and our entire family, including our dog. He placed us with the most awesome-est home care nurse, [name removed]. [name removed] became part of our family. My dad really liked her, even gave her a hug one day. He doesn’t hug anyone outside of the family. He enjoyed having her over so he could teach her how to play card games or tell our family stories of growing up. She took very good care of my dad while it gave my mom and I some relief to get out of the house for errands or just a break. I will always keep in touch with [name removed] and his team. They are a part of our family now and always will be.

The home care family

Hats off to theThe Home Care family! He did a wonderful job caring for my brother allowing me to go out of town with peace of mind! He was happy with the caregivers and I look forward to having them help me again !

Great company and great staff!

Thank you!

A very attentive, compassionate bunch. If you are in need of services, this is the company to call! We have had nothing shy of an excellence experience in our community.

This company is outstanding, professional, well trained staff and their compassion shows in their work with my residents. We will always call [Removed] and his team.

Great company!
Great service!
Great leader!

They were Johnny-on-the-spot. All of my needs were met and they did it in a timely manner. I can’t say enough good things about them.