The Greens at Liberty Road - Randallstown, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

very nice building , nice rooms,although I saw a 2bedroom facility instead of a 1bedrm. She told me when one becomes available she would let me know to come and tour. I love the apartment but seems secluded and a cemetery behind it. and kinda too far out on liberty rd.

Not Impressed

My tour was not good. As i walked in there is a library and lounge area I noticed it was not clean. The furniture looked old and worn. The books were old and falling apart. Residents were not active and sitting in wheelchairs looking tired. It gave me the impression I would end up like this. I was showed an apartment which has a view to a cemetery, I did not like this and was spooked by it. I noticed there was a lot of animals in the building, if they were small pets it would seem okay. Overall, this is not where I would like to live.

VERY VERY BAD ,

How can your office be closed from Friday 5/27 to 5/31 and you let the bus go on the road What happens if they have any kind of problems or breakdown on the road yes they had two trips with no managers in the office

The apartments are beautiful but the management leaves a lot to be desired. I can't get a response to my inquiries about the outside lighting at the back of the apartments (there is none but there are fixtures). Management does not return phone calls or emails and offers no response to inquiries.

I really like this facility. I will ...

I really like this facility. I will bring her to town soon to visit and submit an application.

Director was Great! also, and she gav...

Director was Great! also, and she gave me a complete tour of the facility. She was very informative too.

This one is really nice.

This one is really nice.

The building was absolutely beautiful...

The building was absolutely beautiful. The facility met all our needs.

Winner of the SeniorAdvisor.com 2013 Excellence Award as Rated by Families!

2012 & 2013 PACE Award Winner!

The Greens at Liberty Road offers a charming, affordable home for seniors 62 and over within the Randallstown community with its convenient access to local services as well as easy transportation to hospitals, shopping and 1-695.

Residents enjoy the community’s spacious floor plans and elegant interiors. Whether you choose from our one or two bedroom floor plans, your new apartment will come complete with a fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances, bright and sunny windows to allow natural light to penetrate your living space and large closets provide that easy storage.

Features such as the community fitness center, business center, and library make life at The Greens at Liberty Road convenient and carefree. Residents can enjoy numerous and diverse activities within the community itself, including seasonal celebrations, arts and crafts, and social gatherings. Feel comforted in knowing our friendly management and maintenance staff is available to provide excellent customer service. Our community shuttle bus provides residents with weekly transportation to various shopping outlets and restaurants.

Call today for more information!

Income guidelines may apply.