The Gardens - Carlsbad - Carlsbad, CA

Highly recommend for loved ones in need

My grandmother lived at The Gardens prior to her recently passing and I have nothing but great things to say about this care facility. [name removed] (head caregiver) and her staff truly make this place feel like home for both residents and their families. We had a horrific experience at Merrill Gardens in Oceanside and after much research and several recommendations, we decided on The Gardens. It did not disappoint! [name removed], the owner, is pleasant, easy to work with, and always communicated well. [name removed] and her staff prepare wonderful meals, keep the place very clean, and residents are always attended to and well groomed. We couldn't have asked for a better environment for my grandmother in her final years. Thank you to everyone at The Gardens for their exceptional level of care! I highly recommend this place for loved ones in need of care.

It's great and we are very happy

I took my father from another care facility to here and they have been much better. Every time we go over there the place is very clean, the care they provide is great, and things are very well run. The facility itself is very nice with lovely grounds. It's great and we are very happy with and would recommend The Gardens.

My mom is a new resident but I will s...

My mom is a new resident but I will say this facility is really kind, extremely helpful and has been really great!

5 Star Review

My wife has been a resident at the Gardens, Residential Care Facility for 3 years now. I usually visit her once a day. Over this period of time, the staff of caregivers have been courteous. efficient, caring and above all very attentive to my wife needs. I am also aware of the other residents in the home and have personally observed their needs are taken care of. I rate the Gardens a 5 star home and recommend it as such.

Clean, Comfortable, Professional and Loving Care

I was pleased to find the Gardens for full-time care for my beloved cousin, age 92. Part-time home care was no longer sufficient or affordable. The Gardens was absolutely the answer. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. But what was so appreciated by my cousin and our family, was the deep love so obvious in the administration of the care. The care was professional and always available and provided with a genuine love by the nursing staff. I highly recommend the Gardens for clean, comfortable, professional and loving care.

A Note of Gratitude

I just wanted to send a note of gratitude to you for all the loving care mom received at the Gardens. Being able to stay there was truly a blessing for her.

For over 30 years, The Gardens have provided 24 hour quality care for seniors on a beautiful 2 acre resort like setting in Carlsbad, California.

Our rate is more affordable than most nursing care homes, private caregivers, and large assisted living facilities.

We are located close to the beach, freeways, hospitals, doctors offices, and shopping centers. We have beautiful private grounds with views of the Ocean and Carlsbad Flower Fields.

We make sure our residents receive the best quality care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they feel like they are living at their own home.