The Gardens at Northgate Village - North Kansas City, MO

Mom Enjoys It

After our move in craziness my mother has adjusted well and seems to be enjoying herself here at The Gardens. The community is clean and nice looking, no concerns there. The staff has been helpful and kind to my mother and to us. She has made some new friends with the residents around the community. It is a nice community to consider moving your loved one to, and I would recommend it.

Review of The Gardens At Northgate Village-North Kansas City, Mo

A warm, friendly facility. Entrance and location are not inviting but it offers a wide range of living arrangements

Nice place!

I don't get a chance to visit often as I live out of state, but Mom really seems to love it here! When I have visited the place has seemed clean and well kept, and the staff friendly and professional. I'd give them top marks across the board, we're satisfied with our choice!

Moms pad

The Apts are so bright and cheery, my mom says she really likes her new pad

My mom's apt is so bright and a great size.

The Gardens in NKC

Within 2 min. of my daughter and I checking on line for senior housing they called. Within a very short time I found The Gardens at Northgate. I'm here over a year now and I love it. Highly recommend it for plus 55 people who still like to be active and among their piers.

My mother liked the facility, its location, and the ladies she met in the interview. We moved them to the top of the list after the visit.

The Gardens Love at First Sight

The Gardens is a wonderful community and such a beautiful spacious apartment that brought tears of joy to my eyes on my brother's move in. The staff is so friendly and really made him feel right at home. He loves his new home!

Nice place!

Overall things have gone very well with The Gardens at Northgate Village. It's a clean, well kept, nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly. We're just very pleased with them in general!

Gardens

My mother is moving in. The apartments are wonderful and all of the residents so far are extremely friendly. The paperwork to move in was a little overwhelming for us but we finally got everything we had to have . I feel safe to know my mother is n a secure place

The community within a community is located within a traditional neighborhood and pedestrian orientated area.

The Gardens at Northgate is comfortably nestled in the very heart of a vibrant and inviting urban area. The Gardens at Northgate provides all the conveniences of warm and friendly services such as transportation through the city’s “dime-a-ride” program, meal delivery at a minimum charge, housekeeping and laundry services.

Our spacious one and two fully controlled access apartment homes come in a variety of open floor plans. The apartments are complemented by tiled entrances, individual climate control, large closets and fully equipped designer kitchens with decorator lighting and breakfast bar.