Englewood Vista - Gladstone, MO

My mother and I toured this facility. It was nice but my mom is just not interested.

They Do A Good Job

I think that overall the Englewood Vista is a really good place for my loved one to be at. The only complaint I have is all the paperwork she had to go through, it was a little overwhelming. Other than that though, I think they do good job.

So far she seems to be doing very well there.

So far she seems to be doing very well there. It was very clean, the apartment was ready for her and neat. I haven't heard any complaints since she moved in. She is all moved in and settled. I would rate them pretty highly so far.

Only been here a little over a week e...

Only been here a little over a week everyone seems friendly, nice and helpful.

From the first time we stopped in for...

From the first time we stopped in for a tour, got through the application process and got my Dad moved in...everyone from the staff to the residents was extremely helpful, kind and supportive. My Dad loves the facility and the independence it gives him. He has just the right amount of socialization for him. And his apartment was perfect on move in day...just like new. I recommend this facility highly.

Senior Apartment Complex

They were basically just and apartment complex that seniors live int. It's about half the price of the place my dad went but he needed a little bit more help than he would get at Englewood.

Maybe. . .

Maybe. . .

Has Beauty shop; alot of activities; ...

Has Beauty shop; alot of activities; free transportation to doctors within area; free transportation to grocery store; nice clean friendly facility. Also Clay Co. pays all but $15 for Life Alert system. If interested will need SS benefit letter of current year; Fitness Ctr; Has laundry connections for electric in each apt.