The Springs at Independence - Independence, MO

Moved out & Moving Back...The BEST Place

I moved out of the Srings and I am moving back. This a the best place I have lived for senior living. [Name removed] & [Name removed] are amazsing

A++++

Great place to live, great people & great management

Happy

Great place. Great manager. You won't regret it.

caring place to be

nothing but positive to say. Depsite the manager have a difficult time with losing loved ones she still has a smile on her face daily. Its a wonderful place to live. I'm here for the long run. [Removed]

Move in here you won't regret it

The BEST 55 Community ever....Love this place.

Gammy LOVES The Springs

The Post below could not have said it better. My gammy really loves living at The Springs but was very skeptical of leaving her home of 55 years. Shawna was very professional with the up most understanding as to what my gammy was going through. Shawna introduced her to other residents and I could see immediately she was excited about her new adventure. Shawna YOU ARE AMAZING and a true asset to The Springs. Keep up the Good work!

My Dear Auntie

Shawna our leasing Agent was Awesome. She truly helped my senior Aunt make the decision that this is the place for her as she transition from a 3 bedroom home to a true independent apartment living.Thank you Shawna!! You rock!!!

AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE

A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE WITH SO MUCH STUFF TO DO. GREAT NEIGHBORS AND GREAT MANAGEMENT.

This place was nice but to expensive. They do not accept section 8.

Shawna T.

It's very unfortunate that you would leave such a low review because they do not accept section 8???

The Springs saved my dad

I am so glad we went to The Springs at Independence and met the manager Shawna! She is absolutely wonderful and very knowledgable while helping me find a place for my dad. I moved him from another community that claimed to be independent living but was full of nothing but wheelchairs and medical staff. He hated it there and was getting very depressed. Shawna found him a perfect apartment and now he just absolutely loves it and the family can see a huge change in his happiness!! Thanks again to Shawna!!! She saved our dad!!!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

It was really hard for me to leave my home of 42 years. I must say I never thought I could love an apartment as much as I love mine here at The Springs. The manager has so many things for us to do that I sometimes find it hard to fit everything into my day. I want to say thank you to the manager for making this an easy decision and getting me in as quickly as she did. Job WELL DONE.

No care services are available, which is appropriate for independent living situation. Activities and friendly residents ( and manager Shawna) are fantastic. My mother loves it there, would highly recommend it to any adult wanting an independent living situation with tons of activities in a beautiful, clean setting.

The Best Place to Live in Independence

I really can't believe how great this community is. I just love all the fun stuff there is to do. The manager is absolutely wonderful and so is the maintenance. They were prompt at getting a minor issue I had addressed and very timely to. I must say there are some really nice and caring people that live here. Been here just a short while and already have friends that knock on my door to see if I want to play cards with them.

Thank you!

My family moved mom in this last weekend. There are people bowling and having fun. I'm very glad mom loves it too. The manager made me feel more comfortable with the decision of choosing The Springs for her and seemed to be very knowledgable. Maint also seems very friendly and helped hang a shelf for us. Mom can't stop talking about about her apartment.

Not Impressed

The apartments are nice; however, the manager is extremely rude and has no people skills. I would not recommend the senior complex at this time due to the current on-site manager. In addition, there is absolutely no emergency plan in place if a family member cannot get in contact with their loved one.

The Springs at Independence offers upscale senior living at truly affordable rents for adults 55+. Our non- smoking community exudes a warm and friendly atmosphere and offers a wealth of amenities to make you feel you feel right at home. Whether you are approaching retirement, retired or perhaps looking to downsize our spacious one and two bedroom apartment rentals provide a great solution. Floor plans feature a private patio or balcony, window coverings, in unit washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchens with plenty of counter space and storage, along with walk-in showers or shower/tub units. A limited number of detached single car garages are also available for a monthly fee. Our beautifully landscaped, three story building features a large community room with kitchen, richly appointed TV lounge with library and fireplace, a exercise room and exterior patio complete with gas barbecue. Enjoy the convenience of an interior mail room and trash chutes on every floor. Each floor is serviced by an elevator offering the convenience of single level living. Located in the city of Independence, in Jackson County, within a three mile radius of The Springs enjoy convenient access to grocery, dining, entertainment, pharmacy services, numerous churches, city library and medical, dental and vision needs. We are only eight miles away from The Palmer Center which features wonderful programs for adults 50+. If you are seeking affordability and spacious active adult living, look no further than The Springs at Independence and begin enjoying carefree living. Please contact us today to schedule a tour. We look forward to seeing you!