The Fountains at Godfrey - Godfrey, IL

Did a walk-thru with [Name removed]. Really liked the facility. Waiting on [Name removed] to get back to me on when I can be sure that the December vacation dates can be locked in....

The Fountains in Godfrey is the best!

My father has lived at The Fountains in Godfrey since [date removed]. There are not enough positive or kind words to describe the care he has received from the staff. It is truely a wonderful place. He was recently in Barnes and then STL Rehab. He was visited several times by the nursing staff from The Fountains in Godfrey. They were very involved in making sure he could return to The Fountains. With dad living at The Fountains in Godfrey it gives the family a great piece of mind. He loves them all as well.
I would highly recommend this assisted living facility, The Fountains in Godfrey.

Frontier Management

Thank you, Nancy, for your wonderful review! We love having your father as part of our community :)

Over the top kindness

I don't even know how to put it into the words the family feeling my father receives from The Fountains Family! My father is safe, happy and enjoys the employees and his friends at The Fountains. If you are considering The Fountains - it is a YES!

Frontier Management

Thank you, Jani! We're so happy your father is enjoying our community. We love having him here :)

Review of The Fountains of Godfrey

Facilities and staff outstanding. Dining facility/routine excellent. Very important to residents to maintain "self image".
All staff very impressive. Direct care workers very patient and well trained.

Quick Tour!!

I had recently take a tour of this community for my father and It felt very rushed. I had dropped by on a Saturday afternoon to see the place and honestly I was not that pleased with the experience. The guy seemed to be just feeling in so did not have many answers and it just didn't seem to be the same quality as other facilities I had looked at.

Amazing place for a loved one

It is a beautiful, bright and friendly community, that I would recommend to anyone. They offer a lot of activities and have wonderful food. The staff treats the residents like a loved one and attend to the needs of the residents. It is a one-level community that is pet friendly which is an amazing thing. They have a monthly Life Long Learning Series that is open to the public which keeps them learning. When you walk in to the community you see the workers and they always have a smile on there face.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent the absolute best care to our residents at Fountains at Godfrey.

Wonderful place! Hidden Gem in Godfrey

I have worked in this industry for a long time. I have been in several buildings. This building is one-floor beautiful place. It is remarkable how the staff and management care for their residents. I would recommend this place anyone and would have my own family member live here if the opportunity was presented.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Fountains at Godfrey. You really made our day today.

Feels Like Home!!

I really like that the staff cares a lot about the residents. They treat them like family making it feel like home. The food is good and the community is well maintained. One thing that i hope could change would be the air conditioning unit at times the bedrooms get a little stuffy. It's a great community with wonderful staff just needs the air conditioning updated.

Nice Community

The Fountain at Godfrey community is really nice, the staff is very helpful and really nice. They take the time to get to know each of their residents. Food is OK. No complaints.

Nice place, friendly people!

Our experience with The Fountains has been a very good one, so far! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and they've done a great job taking care of Dad. They've been quick to contact us when anything has come up, which I appreciate. I would recommend them to anyone looking into senior living in the area!

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments with us! We are happy to hear such positive remarks about not only our community's appearance, but the quality of care you have noticed from our staff. Here at the Fountains at Godfrey, providing the best, quality care for our residents is something we strive to accomplish. We're thrilled to hear that we are meeting our goals. Your recommendation of our community is one of the best compliments we could receive! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us!

Beautiful Community

This is a wonderful community: I really do love it. My mother is doing amazing here at The Fountains. She seems happy. The first thing that hits you when you walk into the facility is how beautiful it is. The community has a great staff that truly goes above and beyond for your loved one. There are great activities offered here like movie nights and bingo. I feel they have a good variety of food and the dining area looks like a restaurant. I really feel they are taking very good care of my mother. This is a comfortable community with great people. I would absolutely recommend this community.

They Care

I think that they care about their residents there over at The Fountains of Godfrey. They really get things done and they help you in any way that they can. I am just real pleased with all of them there.

Father was cared for at the Fountains.

Very helpful, they listen to their residents

They've been very firendly, they were from the very beginning, very thoughtful as far as what her needs are. They're willing to work with us, they've been able to help us manage our finances properly, the food is very good, she's eating better nwo than she probably has in years and because-there's a number of factors' but overall, she's made some improvements including pain management. First, it's just simply the fact that she has her own space, when she was lviing with family members, of course she was in the house, but kinda sequestered herself in a single room and she was often there by herself; so now she knows there's always somebody there, they are managing her medications so shes getting the right medications at the right time, her meals are regular and they are willing to set aside a meal for her if she doesn't come at meal time. The people know her by name and they've learned who she is and what she's like, in fact, she mentioned to them she likes short ribs and sauerkrat and it appeared on the menu shortly after.

The Fountains IV

The Fountains IV of Godfrey is a beautiful senior living community. The staff is so courteous and friendly, and you can tell that they love the people they care for everyday. They go the extra mile to accommodate the residents, visitors, and families.

Really liked this location.

Really liked this location.